Anima S.p.A. launches a new €300 million bond issue at 1.25% expiring in April 2028
Banca Akros acted as Bookrunner
On Thursday 15 April, Anima Holding S.p.A. successfully placed a 7-year senior unsecured non-convertible bond.
- The transaction, with a nominal value of €300 million, has a fixed rate, is unsubordinated and unsecured, expires on 22 April 2028 (bullet), pays an annual coupon of 1.50% and has an issue price of 99.408%, corresponding to a spread of 175 bps above the mid-swap rate. The effective yield is 1.590% per year. The securities will be listed on the Dublin Stock Exchange.
- The Company is rated Investment Grade BBB- with a negative outlook by Fitch.
- The security, which is restricted to professional investors and eligible counterparties, collected total orders of around €850 million, almost three times the amount offered, from around 150 domestic and international investors. The positive feedback received enabled the transaction’s yield to be reduced by 35 basis points from the initial guidance (from 210 to 175 bps), in line with Anima’s other listed bond.
- The income from the issue will be used to pursue company objectives, including the reduction of existing bank borrowing.
- Banca Akros acted as Bookrunner.
- This is the eighth bond issue for Banca Akros in which it has acted as leading bank during 2021.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.