Inwit S.p.A. launches a new bond issue of €500 million at 1.75% expiring in April 2031
Banca Akros acted as Bookrunner
On Monday 12 April, Inwit – Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. successfully concluded its third bond issue.
- The transaction, with a nominal value of €500 million, has a fixed rate, is unsubordinated and unsecured, expires on 19 April 2031 (bullet), pays an annual coupon of 1.75% and has an issue price of 99.059%, corresponding to a spread of 180 bps above the mid-swap rate. The effective yield is 1.854%. The securities will be listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- The Company is rated Investment Grade BBB- with stable outlook by Fitch and BB+ with stable outlook by Standard & Poor’s.
- The bond, which is restricted to professional investors and eligible counterparties, collected total orders of more than €2.2 billion, 4.5 times the amount offered, from around 200 domestic and international investors. The positive feedback received enabled the transaction’s yield to be reduced by 30 basis points from the initial guidance (from 210 to 180 bps).
- The income of the issue will be used to pay in advance part of an existing term loan of €1 billion, with the dual aim of extending the term of the debt and reducing its cost.
- Banca Akros acted as Bookrunner.
- This is the sixth bond issue for Banca Akros in which it has acted as leading bank during 2021.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.