Change of listing of ORSERO from AIM Italia to MTA, STAR Segment
Banca Akros acted as Sponsor
The following is a brief description of the listing of ORSERO from AIM Italia to MTA, STAR Segment of Borsa Italiana.
- ORSERO, a company established in Albenga (SV) in 1940, is a leader in Mediterranean Europe in the import and distribution of fruit and vegetables. The Group operates through a business model based on two closely integrated business units: (i) distribution of a wide range of fresh fruit and vegetables in the main markets of Southern Europe and (ii) importing of bananas and pineapples through 4 proprietary reefer ships that sail weekly on the Central America – Mediterranean Europe route. The company is present in 6 countries worldwide, distributes more than 300 fruit and vegetable products and employs around 1,600 people.
- In 2018, the ORSERO Group generated consolidated revenues of approximately €950 million, of which approximately €870 million in the distribution business unit, and achieved an adjusted EBITDA of approximately €33 million.
- The start of trading on MTA, STAR Segment, of the Borsa Italiana is scheduled for 23 December 2019, with simultaneous delisting from AIM Italia.
- On the AIM Italia market, since its listing in 2017, ORSERO was the largest company on the market by size in terms of consolidated turnover.
- Banca Akros acted as Sponsor.
- The transaction confirms Banca Akros’ role as a key player in the listing of mid-cap companies on the stock exchange.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.