Fourth Transaction of Banca Akros' Single Name Italy platform
Banca Akros acted as Advisor to an Italian regional bank
The following is a brief description of the new transaction of the “Single Name Italy” platform, which was successfully concluded in December 2019.
- An Italian regional bank sold a portfolio of Single Name loans, mainly mortgage loans, classified as bad loans, for a Gross Book Value of approximately €34 million.
- Banca Akros organised the competitive auction for the sale of these loans, which were awarded to an investor specialised in the purchase and management of non-performing loans.
- Banca Akros acted as Advisor to the seller.
- This is the fourth transaction of Single Name Italy, the platform conceived by Banca Akros, whose purpose is the sale without recourse of mortgage loans and/or loans deriving from real estate lease contracts of significant amounts (known as Single Name) claimed from debtors classified as non-performing or unlikely to pay and can include the transfer of properties repurchased by banks and/or leasing companies deriving from non-performing positions.
- The platform offers investors a broad portfolio of Single Names organised by real estate cluster and characterised by geographical diversification and by industrial district, through the grouping of Single Names offered for sale by various banks and leasing companies located throughout the country.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.