Accelerated Bookbuilding (ABB) completed for 2,000,000 shares of SALCEF GROUP, totalling €32 million in value
Banca Akros acted as Joint Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner
Below follows a brief description of the share capital increase of SALCEF GROUP conducted through Accelerated Bookbuilding (ABB).
- Founded in 1949, SALCEF GROUP is a leading Italian company in the railway sector, heading a group specialising in the design, construction and maintenance of systems for railway infrastructure, tram and subway networks, in Italy and abroad. In those areas, the group provides specialised, integrated services, with extensive expertise in structural, civil and technology components. The company operates on four different continents, has over 1,400 employees and recorded consolidated revenue of €340 million in 2020.
- The offering involved 2,000,000 newly-issued ordinary shares, equal to 3.5% of the share capital prior to the operation. The newly-issued shares were subscribed at a unit price of €16.00, representing a discount of 7.8% on the last closing price, resulting in a total value, inclusive of share premium, of €32 million.
- The total demand generated by the placement from Italian and international institutional investors greatly exceeded the available offering.
- The operation enables the company to quickly and efficiently obtain risk capital to be used to pursue its plan for growth and expansion, including through external lines. The operation also supports the prerequisites for accessing the STAR Segment of the Electronic Stock Exchange (MTA).
- Banca Akros acted as Joint Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner
- The ABB of SALCEF GROUP was fully carried out through a capital increase, making it an innovative operation with few precedents in Italy. Its completion affirms Banca Akros’ role as a leading player in stock market operations for mid-caps, as well as its ability to originate, structure and execute complex operations on the market.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.