VEI 1 IPO
Banca Akros acted as Global Coordinator, Sole Bookrunner and Nomad
The following is a brief description of the VEI 1 IPO, successfully completed by Banca Akros, whose first day of trading will be 27 February 2018.
- VEI 1 is an Italian SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition Company) promoted by Palladio Holding (PFH), an investment vehicle with a permanent capital of more than €350 million and an investment portfolio of approximately €750 million.
- SPAC’s book building started on 31 January 2018 with a preliminary size of €70 million – €100 million.
- The Promoter has decided to close the placement at the highest level of the range.
- Demand was driven by high-quality Italian and international investors,
mainly long-term funds, family offices and private banking.
- The income from the IPO will be used to acquire a stake in an Italian Mid Cap target company through a Business Combination and its subsequent listing on the stock exchange.
- Banca Akros acted as Global Coordinator, Sole Bookrunner and Nomad. Banca Aletti contributed to the success of the transaction as Coordinator.
- This transaction is the fifth successfully completed and confirms Banca Akros’ leading position in the Italian SPAC market.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.