Share capital increase of Credito Valtellinese
Banca Akros acted as Joint Bookrunner
The following is a brief description of the Credito Valtellinese Share Capital Increase, which was successfully concluded for an amount of €700 million.
- Credito Valtellinese is a medium-sized banking group based in Sondrio, Northern Italy. The national group network covers 11 of the 20 Italian regions, through a network of 412 branches and more than 3,800 employees. Listed on the Italian stock exchange, it has around 150,000 shareholders.
- The Share Capital Increase was fully guaranteed by a guarantee agreement consisting of Mediobanca, Banco Santander, Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Commerzbank, Société Générale, Banca Akros, Equita, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods and MainFirst.
- The offer period started on 19 February 2018 and ended on 8 March 2018.
- During the offer period, 9,217,200 option rights were exercised in relation to 5,816,053,200 new shares for a total amount of €581,605,320.
- All remaining option rights were sold in the auction of non-exercised rights and were exercised in full.
- Banca Akros acted as Joint Bookrunner of the Share Capital Increase.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.