Banca Akros in the new Consumer Credit securitisation of €1.15 billion originated by Agos Ducato S.p.A.
Banca Akros assisted Agos Ducato S.p.A. as Joint Arranger
The following is a brief description of the new securitisation of performing consumer loans (Sunrise 2020-1), originated by Agos Ducato S.p.A. and issued on 10 June 2020.
- Banca Akros acted as Joint Arranger for Agos Ducato S.p.A in the structuring of the Sunrise 2020-1 securitisation.
- This is the third consumer credit securitisation concluded by Agos Ducato S.p.A. under the new STS (Simple, Transparent and Standardised) rules.
- Agos Ducato S.p.A. sold a portfolio of performing consumer loans amounting to approximately €1.15 billion to the special purpose vehicle Sunrise SPV Z90, which financed the purchase through the issue of three classes of ABS securities: Class A, amounting to €778,300,000, and Classes B and M were fully subscribed by the originator.
- Class A is rated AA(h) and AA- by DBRS and Fitch, respectively.
- The transaction is part of the funding strategy of Agos Ducato S.p.A., as a form of funding that leads to a diversification of sources of financing and makes the funding activity stable and efficient.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.