Listing of Aedes SIIQ
Banca Akros acted as Sponsor
The following is a brief description of the successfully completed listing of Aedes SIIQ, whose first day of trading will be 28 December 2018.
- Aedes is a real estate investment company, established in 1905 and listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1924, which manages consolidated real estate assets of €310.9 million (NAV as at 30 September 2018). The business activities of the Aedes group include property management, integrated project and construction management, property development and the surfacing of the group’s remaining non-core assets. As from 1 January 2016, Aedes became a SIIQ.
- On 8 August 2018, the company approved the plan for the partial and proportional demerger of the assets and liabilities of Aedes relating to the core activities of SIIQ in favour of Sedea SIIQ, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aedes.
- The creation of two separate listed companies – SIIQ, and a company focused on opportunistic acquisition and surfacing of real estate assets – will enable each to pursue its own development strategies and improve its results by leveraging its respective strengths.
- From the effective date of the demerger, which coincides with the first day of trading of the new financial instruments, Sedea SIIQ will change its name to “Aedes SIIQ S.p.A.” and Aedes will change its company name to “Restart S.p.A.”.
- The first trading day for Aedes SIIQ shares and warrants will be 28 December.
- Banca Akros acted as Sponsor for the listing of Aedes SIIQ. Following the transfer of Piteco S.p.A. from AIM Italia to MTA, this represents the second transaction of the year in which Banca Akros acted as Sponsor and the eleventh Equity Capital Market transaction of 2018.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For the economic and contractual conditions, please refer to the information sheets available at the bank’s branches and on the website in the Transparency section.